- Impedance: Dual 4 ohm
- KM3 coated, nonpressed paper cone is lightweight and efficient for a true-to-life sound
- J-type narrow foam surround gives the woofer more cone surface area and more efficiency
- Stamped steel baskets with 3-dimensional flames have been computer-modeled to better prevent resonance and vibration during operation
- Vented oversized back plate allows more excursion without bottoming out
- Chrome finish for attractive appearance
- 2 or 8 Ohm operational
- 60 oz magnet
- 2" Dual 4 ohm voice coil
- Frequency Response: 21-1000 Hz
- Efficiency: 93.4 dB
- Mounting Depth: 6-7/8"
- Cutout Hole: 13-7/8"
- Cutout Diameter: 15-3/8"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Derek From Redmond, OR
This woofer is cheaper than most BOSS, LANZAR, PLANET AUDIO, and SOUND STORM LABS... Don't let that fool you, this driver has much higher quality parts (aluminum coil former for instance, not kapton- like most other cheap subwoofers. Thats a sure sign of cheap parts throughout the rest of a subwoofer) and construction than anything the other cheap companies offer- for more money. Got one of these running on about 500 watts RMS on a Sherwood stereo integrated amplifer (120RMSx2@8ohms, and 240RMSx2@4ohms) in my home theater. It is in a 5.5 cubic foot box that is tuned to 28 hertz that was built for me by Custom Sounds NW, and it shakes my entire house! Sounds clean as can be, gets insanely low, and the response is great even with the upper bass notes as well. Overall, its probably the best sub for the money in its price range. Audiobahn lost a lot of popularity with people over the years, but dont let them tell you otherwise... This is a great sub!