Integrates two auxiliary audio sources directly to the factory radio for the highest possible sound quality. Ideal for mp3 players, portable DVD players, handheld GPS, laptops and gaming systems.
- Plug-and-play installation maintains factory wiring integrity
- Direct audio input to factory radio for maximum sound quality
- Two separate inputs - RCA and 3.5mm minijack - for use a multitude of auxiliary audio sources
- Retains factory-installed satellite radio
- Vehicle MUST be either equipped with, or have the ability to support Satellite Radio
- Non-navigation radios must have an "AUX, "Sirius" or "SAT" button to be compatible
- 2009 Ford/Lincoln/Mercury vehicles equipped with navigation are not compatible
- In 2009 Ford changed the radios in the following vehicles halfway through the year from having an external satellite radio tuner to having an internal satellite radio tuner. These vehicles will not be able to support the ISFD531 if they have an internal satellite tuner:
- Ford Focus
- Ford Escape
- Mercury Mariner
- Weight: 0.5
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.