Thunder 8000 subwoofers are the newest edition to the MTX subwoofer family. These subwoofers prove the old saying “to good to be true" to be incorrect. These subwoofers are as excellent as they appear. Utilizing proven MTX subwoofer technologies like Asymmetrical Linear Drive System and Spider Plateau Venting, these subwoofers deliver all the bass and performance that true bass heads expect from MTX.
These subwoofers feature a cast aluminum basket that reduces resonance thereby improving sound quality, a high roll rubber surround that increases subwoofer surface diameter so it can move more air, and a glass fiber cone that has an excellent stiffness-to-weight ratio allowing it to have increased sensitivity. T8000 subwoofers also incorporate 8AWG compression terminals for reliable speaker wire connection and 428° aluminum voice coil wire that allows them to endure extreme playing conditions.
- Glass fiber cone woofer
- Spider Plateau Venting (SPV Technology)
- Congruent Edge Technology (CET)
- Original MTX die cast aluminium frame
- Spider with interlaced tinsel leads
- High-end, heavy duty terminals designed by Streetwires
- Stitched cone to surround
- Butyl rubber surround
- ALDS (Asymmetrical Linear Drive System)
- Extended pole piece for smooth, linear, piston like drive
- Exclusive spider plateau venting cooling system
- 2.4" High temperature dual 2 ohms voice coil
- 93oz. Triple stacked magnet
- Sensitivity: 90.7 dB
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 715442390137
- Weight: 20.7
- Sku: T81022
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- This item is not available for International Shipping
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.