Road Thunder subwoofers are the continued evolution of high performance subwoofers from MTX. Clean lines and an understated look, are the perfect disguise for these thunderous subwoofers. Designed for music lovers, looking to bring their music to life, the RTL subwoofers are designed to work with the Road Thunder series amplifiers for a truly enjoyable, rich music experience no matter what music you listen to.
- Polypropylene woofer cone offers durability and good extension for high excursion
- Stitched rubber woofer surround
- Spider plateau venting for precise voice coil cooling and increase power handling
- Asymmetrical linear drive for more control and better linear movement
- 2" Dual 4 ohm 4-layer copper voice coil
- Frequency response: 26 - 150 Hz
- Sensitivity: 91.8 dB
- Xmax: 9.4 mm
- Top mount dept: 5-5/8"
- Cutout dimensions: 11-11/16"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 715442352517
- Weight: 10.1
- Sku: RTL1244
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- This item is not available for International Shipping
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Rogelio C From In the border with USA
|I have one of this in a custom made enclosure powering by a db drive platinum 300w . To be an entry level sub is loud clear and hit hard. And yes, there' s a lot of better sub, but this MTX cheaper sub, in the right enclosure is great!|