The terminator subwoofer is loaded with MTX engineering technology including Spider Plateau Venting that ensures trouble free performance and an Assymetrical Linear Drive System that limits distortion ensuring unbeatable performance. If you are looking for a great subwoofer that won't break your bank look no further. The Terminator sub is still one badass bass pounder...
- ALDS Asymmetrical Linear Drive System with a Flat Progressive Spider and Extended Pole Piece for Smooth, Linear, Piston like Drive
- Exclusive Spider Plateau Venting Cooling System Cools at the Voice Coil
- Rubber Surround for Greater Durability and Longevity of the Sub
- Product Highlights:
- 12" 4-ohm subwoofer
- polypropylene woofer cone with rubber surround
- power range: 100-200 watts RMS (400 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 24 Hz - 160 Hz
- sensitivity: 86.6 dB
- top mount depth: 5.44"
- cut out diameter: 11.08"
- volume displacement: 30.92 cubic inches
- sealed box volume: 1.25 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 2.00 cubic feet
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 715442352265
- Weight: 9
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
da Peeper From Georgia
|MTX is one of my favorite brands to purchase because they offer top tier products at reasonable prices but thanks to onlinecarstereo.com, I never shop anywhere else unless it's an immediate need to do so! These 12's come with a hidden trick because they're 4 ohm. Before,it sounded good in the interior of my car and rattled the trunk and license plate. After I rewired them in 4 ohm configuration and bridged it to an extremely old 340 watt Jensen amp, people swear I've got 15" subs in a lil Toyota!!! These subs are a beast! #TrunkBangin4Life