- Molded polypropylene woofer cone material
- Rubber woofer surround
- Thin and compact construction
- One piece spider cone
- Large basket frame venting for optimal heat dissipation and proper cooling
- 1.75" Single 4 ohm voice coil
- 53oz. Magnet structure
- Frequency response: 22-150 Hz
- Sensitivity: 89.6 dB
- Cutout Dimension: 11-1/16"
- Mounting Depth: 3-3/8"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 715442352388
- Weight: 13.7
- Sku: FPR1202
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- This item is not available for International Shipping
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Robert McColl From Florida
|Good value for money. Hits fairly hard for a shallow mount. You won't be dissapointed.|
momo78 From Tacoma, WA
Bought these to finish off the system install in my 2000 Durango R/T. I wanted something small and compact so I didn't lose all of the cargo space behind the 3rd row seat but also hit hard...and I found it in these! I am only pushing 250rms each but they hit harder then my 2 Fosgate 15's! Forget looking in the rearview or the side mirrors, you cant see nothing from the vibration! Matched with MTX 2" & 4" tweeters and the 6.5" mid bass drivers in the doors and powered by the MTX 1200W Jackhammer 5 channel amp, it will drive you right out of the truck! Thanks to the 56sqft of dynamat there is no rattling to be heard when outside the truck.