The all new Road Thunder series amplifiers are the culmination of years of experience in design to deliver the ultimate in performance and value. Outwardly the Road Thunder series amplifiers utilize clean lines with a brushed aluminum finish that complements any installation in any vehicle. Internally these amplifiers are designed to outperform all other amplifiers in their class.
The class D mono blocks utilize patented MTX technologies like Adaptive Class D topology and Smart Engage circuitry to ensure to deliver excellent sound quality in an easy to install package. Additionally, these models feature a dual layer printed circuit board that has twice the amount of copper as similarly priced amplifiers that use a single sided board. This results in improved THD+N as well as signal to noise ratio. The feature set for these models include an adjustable low pass crossover with a 24dB/octave slope, an adjustable bass boost up to 12dB, a subsonic filter for improved subwoofer performance when using a vented enclosure, and each model includes an external bass control. All of these features are loaded into MTX’s smallest amplifiers yet.
The full range amplifiers deliver excellent performance as well. These class A/B models have excellent sound quality reproduction in a small chassis size as well. These models are both full range and include a selectable low pass, high pass, or full range mode which accommodates any installation and listening style. Both models feature both a low pass and high pass crossover as well as speaker level inputs for easy install.
- 500W RMS x 1 @ 4-Ohms
- 1000W RMS x 1 @ 2-Ohms
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Patented adaptive class D technology
- Dual sided fiberglass printed circuit board
- LED power and protect indicators
- Smart engage auto turn-on
- Mono channel operation
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB bass boost at 40 Hz)
- EBC External bass remote control included
- 3-Way System Protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy convection cooled heatsink for extreme heat dissipation
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Input sensitivity:
- Variable low-pass filter (40-200 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Variable subsonic filter (20-50 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 20-200 Hz
- Dimensions: 17-1/4"L x 7-1/16"W x 2-1/8"H
- 4-gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits when purchased together with this amplifier.
- Recommended Streetwires Amp Kit: ZN3K-00
- UPC: 715442210381
- Weight: 10.5
- Sku: RT1000D
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
johnny From jackson ky
|Bought my RT1000D and paired it with the MTX TNE212D2 all brand new in the box in my 08 Ford Fusion using the factory radio sounds pretty good I suggest letting your sub's break in before hammering down this thing really cranks out some power @2 ohms load good product from an MTX fan|