Thunder Axe High End Components—a new line of high-end component speakers that will have any listener begging for more.
Each Axe High End Component loudspeaker is designed to reproduce frequencies in a given range. Used in tandem with each other, these component speakers will reproduce the entire audio spectrum with exceptional dynamics and detail. The drivers are kept operating within their designed audio band by a series of the highest quality crossover networks. These components are made of better materials, handle more power and have a larger X-max than many of its competitors.
Featuring glass fiber woofer cones with aluminum deposition and a 25mm Teteron® tweeter, Thunder Axe High End Components were designed for superior imaging, detail, sound quality, and dynamic range. The specifically designed crossover distributes frequencies properly to maximize the musical performance of each driver.
Engineered with superior components, the 2-way, bi-ampable, 18dB/octave crossover network is designed for accurate imaging and sound quality. They have been optimized for off-axis or on-axis listening and include a 5 level tunable tweeter network for optimum imaging regardless of tweeter placement or positioning. In addition, the woofer has a 0°, 30°, and 60° off-axis compensation.
With the addition of the Thunder Axe High-End Component line, MTX offers high performance, installation-friendly solutions. Whether you are upgrading from factory speakers or you are an audiophile looking to build the ultimate mobile sound stage, Thunder Axe High-End Components deliver the ultimate in sound quality.
- 25mm Teteron Dome Tweeter provides ultra-wide frequency response to blend perfectly with the mid/woofer25mm Teteron Dome Tweeter provides ultra-wide frequency response to blend perfectly with the mid/woofer
- 5 Adjustable Tweeter Levels to provide the best linear response regardless of tweeter positioning and placement
- Add an additional 6-1/2" driver and crossover package (TXC6.0) to create a 3 way solution, creating improved detail, imaging and sound dynamics
- Bi-amp capability
- Die-cast Aluminum basket
- Glass Fiber Cone material with Aluminum Deposition provides unmatched musical accuracy and extended low frequency response
- Tweeter Mounting Options-Flush, Surface, Angle
- 3 Position Woofer off-axis compensation provides exceptional dynamics and detail while bringing the music up front and center, as if the listener is in the front row of a live performance.
- Cone Material: Glass Fiber with Aluminum Deposition
- Tweeter: 25mm Teteron Dome
- Impedance: 4-Ohm
- Frequency Response: 43Hz - 25kHz
- RMS Power (Watts): 150
- Peak Music Power (Watts): 300
- Sensitivity: 91dB (2.83V/1m)
- Voice Coil: 1.5" (3.81 cm)
- Woofer Mounting Depth: 2.25" (5.72 cm)
- Woofer Cut Out Diameter: 5.6" (14.22 cm)
- Tweeter Mounting Depth: 1.0" (2.54 cm)
- Tweeter Cut-out Diameter: 1.88" (4.76 cm)
- Tweeter Mounting Options: Flush, Surface, Angle
- Crossover: 2-Way, 18dB/12dB
- Adjustable Tweeter Level: 0, -1.5, -3, -4.5, -6
- Bi-amp Inputs: Yes
- Woofer Off Axis Compensation: 0, 30, 60 Degree
- UPC: 715442470297
- Weight: 10.8
- Sku: TXC6.1
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- This item is not available for International Shipping
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.