MTX’s Thunder Axe Separates are available in three models, TX6, TX5 and TX68 and offer a 6-1/2", 5-1/4" or 6” x 8" woofer (respectively) featuring a polypropylene cone. Each offers a 2-way, 12dB/octave high-quality crossover network that is designed and optimized for off-axis or on-axis listening. Models also include a tunable tweeter network allowing for optimum imaging regardless of placement or positioning. And if you’re looking for a tweeter-only model, the TX1 is perfect for any application. These separates offer unmatched features and sonic realism in their class.
- Extended low frequency reproduction for bigger, fuller sound.
- 25mm soft dome tweeter can be mounted anywhere to improve imaging and exceed expectations, with the ability to clearly recreate the crispest highs.
- The specially designed crossover uses mylar capacitors for superior signal integrity.
- Concave cone design for improved off-axis response.
- 2-Way crossover and adjustable tweeter level.
- Tweeter can be mounted in flush or surface mount adaptor and swivels within adaptor for superior imaging.
- Tweeter: 25mm Soft Dome
- Impedance: 4O
- Frequency Response: 2.5kHz - 20kHz
- RMS Power (Watts): 90
- Peak Music Power (Watts): 100
- Sensitivity: 90dB (2.83V/1m)
- Tweeter Mounting Depth: 1.0" (2.54 cm)
- Tweeter Cut-out Diameter: 1.88" (4.76 cm)
- Tweeter Mounting Options: Flush or Surface (Angles in both)
- Crossover: 1-Way, 18dB/6dB
- UPC: 715442470372
- Weight: 1.25
- Sku: TX1
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.