Thunder Marine subwoofers are designed to withstand almost anything Mother Nature can throw at them. Featuring weather resistant polypropylene cones these subwoofers are extremely mositure resistant.
- Stainless steel screws resist corrosion and gold plated terminals ensure maximum signal and current transfer
- Silicone insulated tinsel leads for durability
- Weather resistant polypropylene cones
- Constructed using ABS plastic for durability and resistance to physical damage
- All feature a sealed PVC basket which prevents damaging moisture from entering the motor structure of the speaker
- Grilles are designed using Centrex ASA plastic which is not only impact resistant but also paintable and UV resistant
- Description: 10" Subwoofer
- Impedance: 4Ω
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 150Hz
- Voice Coil: 2" (5.08 cm)
- Mounting Depth: 4.39" (11.15 cm)
- Cut Out Diameter: 9.12" (23.16 cm)
- Volume Displacement: 18.39 cu in
- Wire Harness: 18" Included
- Environmental Spec: 500hrs ASTM B117, D4329
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 715442660018
- Weight: 10
- Sku: TM1004
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- This item is not available for International Shipping
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.