Thunder Marine coaxial speakers are designed to withstand almost anything Mother Nature can throw at them. Featuring weather resistant polypropylene cones and teteron tweeters these speakers are extremely mositure resistant.
- Stainless steel screws resist corrosion and gold plated terminals ensure maximum signal and current transfer
- Silicone insulated tinsel leads for durability
- Weather resistant polypropylene cones
- Constructed using ABS plastic for durability and resistance to physical damage
- All feature a sealed PVC basket which prevents damaging moisture from entering the motor structure of the speaker
- Grilles are designed using Centrex ASA plastic which is not only impact resistant but also paintable and UV resistant
- Description: 6.5" Separates
- Impedance: 4Ω
- Mounting Depth: 2.58" (6.55 cm)
- Cut Out Diameter: 5.75" (14.61 cm)
- Wire Harness: 18" Included
- Environmental Spec: 500hrs ASTM B117, D4329
- Cone: Polypropylene
- Tweeter: 25mm Tetron
- UPC: 715442660032
- Weight: 7
- Sku: TM6001
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- This item is not available for International Shipping
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jared From NC
I bought these a 10" sub and 360w rms 4 channel amp to add to my boat stereo that just wasn't quite enough for me. I hooked up the amp and mounted the speakers first and WOW! I wish I had held off on the sub because it is not needed with the additon of these speakers.