- 850W RMS x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- 1700W RMS x 1 @ 2 Ohms
- 2200W RMS x 1 @ 1 Ohm
- Rugged Chrome End Panels, Molded Speaker terminals and Maxi fuses.
- Blue Illuminated Hifonics Logo
- Function features:
- Bass EQ at 45Hz
- Full, Low Pass, and High Pass crossover on 2 and 4 channel models
- Mono / Stereo Switch
- Variable Low Pass and Subsonic Filter on Class D Models
- Variable Level control from .2V to 6V
- Balanced RCA Inputs on Class D Mono Amplifier
- Remote level control on Class D mono Amplifiers
- Built in diagnostics
- Link N Sync so you can link 2 GLX12200.1D to make 4400 RMS at 2 Ohms
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
James cook From Ft hood texas
|So powerful couldn't ask for more in an amp shredded my 15" l7 probly going bigger with this bad boy probly a 15" Orion hcca|
Fitman From roanoke
this amp is nothing but the truth i have it on one alpine 15" and it sounds like 4 12" speakers i have bigger and better plans for this amp so if u are looking for real power this amp will provide all the power u need just as long as u have the speakers that can handle it.