The TH Series amplifiers are the lastest version of Thunder that are designed to exceed your expectation for how an amplifier should perform. Featuring anodized aluminum top covers and subtle MTX badging, these amplifiers incorporate high end materials with convection cooling functionality. Each TH Series amplifier is designed to perform to the highest standard and has undergone rigorous quality testing to ensure this standard is met. Three class D mono blocks and two class A/B multi channel amplifiers offer every car audio enthusiast a solution that fits their needs.
- 60W x 2 @ 4-Ohms
- 120W x 2 @ 2-Ohms
- Anodized Aluminum Heat Sink
- External Bass Control Included with Mono Blocks
- "Clip" Light LED on Mono Blocks
- Signal-to-noise Ratio (1 Watt): >80dB
- THD+N (Distortion) (1 Watt): <1%
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 20Hz to 30kHz
- Maximum Sensitivity: 100mV
- Crossover: Variable High, 12dB/Oct; 40Hz to 400Hz
- Variable Low, 12dB/Oct; 40Hz to 400Hz
- Width: 12 1/5" (30.99 cm)
- Height: 7 1/16" (17.94 cm)
- Depth: 2 1/8" (5.4 cm)
- Topology: Class A/B
- Maximum Input Signal: 6V
- Recommended StreetWires Amp Kit: ZN5K-04 OR ZN3K-04
- UPC: 715442241613
- Weight: 6.1
- Sku: TH902
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.