MTX Audio's Model MP (multi-purpose) speakers are designed for, well, more than one purpose. They are optimized for use in home theater yet were engineered to handle extreme weather conditions indoors or out. Though they may suit many different needs, they achieve one goal - great sound.
For your home theater, Model MP speakers offer a limitless set of choices for LCR and surround sound applications. Incorporate among your In-wall or floor speakers to create the home theater you desire. MTX Audio's Multi-purpose speakers are designed with the elements in mind! The materials were selected to minimize the effects of damp conditions. Aluminum grilles, stainless-steel and solid brass hardware with rubber surrounds, and polypropylene woofer cones. Wet, dry, hot or cold weather - this speaker continues to perform. This way, you can use the same speaker on the patio that you have inside in the home theater.
- Tuned and ported enclosures
- Variety of Lengths and Woofer Sizes
- Weather resistant materials for use under overhangs outdoors
- Great as front, center, and surround speakers in home theaters
- Include easy to use mounting brackets
- Dual woofer models feature D'Apolito driver array
- Woofer: Dual 4" Polypropylene
- Tweeter: 1/2" Balanced Dome
- RMS Power (Watts): 50
- Peak Power (Watts): 100
- Frequency Response +/- 3dB: 110Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 88dB
- Impedance: 8-Ohms
- Height: 12 11/16" (32.23 cm)
- Width: 4 13/16" (12.22 cm)
- Depth: 5" (12.7 cm)
- UPC: 715442650095
- Weight: 9
- Sku: MP42B
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- This item is not available for International Shipping
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.