- 75W RMS x 4 @ 4 Ohms
- 250W RMS x 2 [Bridged] @ 4 Ohms
- Separate variable high- and low-pass filters (50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave) for front and rear channels
- Separate variable bass boosts (0-18 dB at 45 Hz) for front and rear channels
- Full-range Class-D amplifier design
- Discrete Surface Mount construction
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and an 60-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- So onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 60-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 10-3/4"W x 2-3/16"H x 8-5/16"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.