The Prime R400-4D amplifier offers high efficiency through the implementation of its Class-D circuitry while being able to power a full-range system. This amplifier is optimized for 4-channel front/rear systems so you can run midrange/tweeters in the front doors/dash while running midrange/tweeters in the rear doors/deck. Match with a mono amplifier for subwoofers and you'll have a Rockford Fosgate system that any Car Audio Fanatic will envy.
- 75W RMS x 4 @ 4 Ohms
- 100W RMS x 4 @ 2 Ohms
- 200W RMS x 2 [bridged] @ 4 Ohms
- MOSFET power supply
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +18 dB bass boost at 45 Hz)
- Soft Start Turn-on
- 2/4 channel switch
- 40 Amp In-line fuse is highly recommended
- Heavy duty cast aluminum alloy heatsink for extreme heat dissipation
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Variable high-pass filter (50-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (50-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Dimensions: 6-11/16"L x 11"W x 2"H
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Connor From Oklahoma
|This is an absolutely amazing buy for the money, quality, and power this amp puts out. I've had mine for about a year or so now, and it's never let me down.|
Brandon smith From Thornton CO
It's rockford what else could you say.
Gary From Santee
|Ya I new to the whole car audio world but I've had it for almost a year now and no problems what so ever. Not a bad price and it powers my 4 speakers quite nicly I'd reccomend it to anyone.|