- 80W RMS x 4 @ 4 Ohms
- 125W RMS x 4 @ 2 Ohms
- 250W RMS x 2 @ [Bridged] @ 4 Ohms
- Brushed Black Aluminum Finish w/ Accent Lighting
- 4-ohm Bridged, 2-ohm Stereo Class A/B Full Range
- 2-ohm Stable Class A/B Monoblock
- 1-ohm Stable Class D Monoblocks
- Variable 12dB High, Low, & Subsonic Crossovers
- High Level or 200mV-6V Low Level Input
- 4g Power & 8ga Speaker Terminals
- 6/12dB 45Hz Bass Boost
- 180 Degree Phase Switch (D)
- Class D Strappable w/ 2-ohm Load
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Bryan From San Jose, Ca.
|Your not going to beat this amp for the price per watt and sound quality. It has a small footprint and easy to install in tight places such as under a seat or hidden compartment. I'm running my front sound stage with this amp and couldn't be happier. If you want to greatly improve the sound quality and power to your system, and you have a budget, this is the amp to get.
The Soundstream P4.500 is built rock solid and easily puts out the listed watts per channel while not distorting. I've had much more expensive amps from Alpine and Sundown and the Soundstream P4.500 amp easily keeps up with them in terms of sound quality and rated watts. If you were to test these amps without looking, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.
This a a no-brainer for and entry level, budget amp. Top of it's class!|
dennis g From medford oregon
excellent amp i have this amp powering 2 kicker ds693 6x9 speakers ,amazing soundquality at all volumes. will buy soundstream again