- 6.5'' 16:9 Wide Screen TFT LCD Display
- Touch Screen (Graphic Screen Allows Easy Control of Operations by Touch)
- With Built-in Bluetooth Technology you can stream audio directly from your hand-held bluetooth enabled device with crystal clear wireless performance (iPhone, Droid, Blackberry, iPads, Tablets, Etc.)
- Picture Control: Brightness/Contrast/Hue/Chrome/USB/SDMMC Card Reader MP4 JPEG/ MP3 WMA Playback
- Repeat/Program/Random/Intro Play
- Treble/Bass/Balance/Fader/Volume Control
- AM/FM Stereo Receiver
- Electronic Anti-shock
- AUX Rear Input
- Auto Memory Store/Preset Scan
- Support DVD/VCD/CD/CD-R/CD-RW/MP3
- Parking Video Output
- 30 Preset Stations Memory
- 320 Watts Total Output (4 x 80 Watts)
- 3D User Interface
- Bluetoth Function Auto Muting Future, hands free talking Capabilities
- 4 Channel RCA Preamp Output/ Subwoofer Output
- Card-Sized Full Function Remote Control
- 2G SD Card w/ USA/Canada/Mexico Maps
- Allows to Keep your Eyes on the Road While Navigating w/ Convenient Voice Guidance
- Dimensions: 7.24''D x 7.01''W x 3.94''H
- Weight: 2.98
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jake From MD
|Bought this unit right after sending the XO vision for RMA. Needed something to use while waiting. It is cheap, as in price. The features are pretty good, granted it lacks sat radio, pandora, etc, but for the price, it's great.
Everything worked great for 10 months, then it will go right to radio when starting up the car. Another 2 months later, it will not come on at all. Only way to get it turned on is, hit the reset, then hold down the power. It works, but an unit shouldn't have to go through that every time. And sadly, this happened a day after its 1 year warranty. Beware of this issue.|
Clayten From Vancouver B.C.
Good unit has lots of cool features, for the money its a great buy.
Richard Bailey From United States
|It is very good and well worth the money I give it all over all 10|