- 6.5'' 16:9 Wide Screen TFT LCD Display
- Touch Screen (Graphic Screen Allows Easy Control of Operations by Touch)
- With Built-in Bluetooth Technology you can stream audio directly from your hand-held bluetooth enabled device with crystal clear wireless performance (iPhone, Droid, Blackberry, iPads, Tablets, Etc.)
- Picture Control: Brightness/Contrast/Hue/Chrome/USB/SDMMC Card Reader MP4 JPEG/ MP3 WMA Playback
- Repeat/Program/Random/Intro Play
- Treble/Bass/Balance/Fader/Volume Control
- AM/FM Stereo Receiver
- Electronic Anti-shock
- AUX Rear Input
- Auto Memory Store/Preset Scan
- Support DVD/VCD/CD/CD-R/CD-RW/MP3
- Parking Video Output
- 30 Preset Stations Memory
- 320 Watts Total Output (4 x 80 Watts)
- 3D User Interface
- Bluetoth Function Auto Muting Future, hands free talking Capabilities
- 4 Channel RCA Preamp Output/ Subwoofer Output
- Card-Sized Full Function Remote Control
- 2G SD Card w/ USA/Canada/Mexico Maps
- Allows to Keep your Eyes on the Road While Navigating w/ Convenient Voice Guidance
- Dimensions: 7.24''D x 7.01''W x 3.94''H
- Weight: 2.98
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Clayten From Vancouver B.C.
Good unit has lots of cool features, for the money its a great buy.
Richard Bailey From United States
|It is very good and well worth the money I give it all over all 10|
Marcus From PA
|I am enjoying my radio. I thought it was a good deal for all the features it came with.
The blue tooth can be confusing at times, it doesn't always work and a remote mic would be a plus. it's too far away and people have trouble hearing you. The Nav system works great. The audio eq or lack of could use more adjustments. Sound quality is good enough. All in all i'm satisfied|