- 75W RMS x 4 @ 4 Ohms
- 150W RMS x 4 @ 2 Ohms
- 300W RMS x 2 @ 4 Ohms
- SEPP A/B Analog Class
- 4/2 Ohm Stable Multi-Channel Models and 4/2/1 Ohm Stabel Mono Models
- Multi-Channel 5/4/3/2/1 Channel Configuarable
- PWM Power Supply
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Crossovers
- Input Sensitivity From .2 to 5Volt
- High and Low Level Inputs For Full Range Models
- Bass Remote Included with P1-2000.1
- Subsonic Filter
- Bass EQ
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
B L Ihrig From United States
Pushed it to 30 and overheated
Stephen Lucas From California
|I like the versatility of this product. The amp has built-in Cross Over selections and can be used in different configurations. It has good solid terminals and an easy to use instruction/specification sheet.|
Matt From California
Great bang for your buck! I'm guna buy another for both my vehicles. Good quality amp for the price never gave me any problem powers my 10" sub and two door speakers, never overheats. Buy one!