The CAM25 has the ability to pick up images even if there is no light present, such as the lights from your tail light when you put the vehicle in reverse, or street lights.
The CAM25 can be installed inside your car so that the wires are not visible to passengers.
The camera can be installed as flush-mount, by drilling a hole on the rear bumper, or at attention, with the camera switch controlled by the reverse gear shift.
- Color: Black
- Mounting Type: Yes
- Tilt: Yes
- Night Vision: Yes
- Adjustable Viewing Angles with Video output
- Equipped with Night Vision
- Activates when Vehicle is put in Reverse
- Includes Mounting Bracket
- Power supply: 12V DC
- Image device: ¼” (6.3mm) color
- Effective pixels - NTSC: 628 x 582
- Signal system: NTSC
- Sensing area: 5.78 x 4.19mm
- Sync. system: internal
- Resolution: 420 TV lines
- Minimum illumination: 3Lux/F1.2 (0 Lux when infrared is on)
- Lens: 2.8mm/120 degrees
- Night vision range: 6 meters
- Signal to noise ratio: 48 dB
- Electronic shutter: 1/60 - 1/15,000 second
- Video output: RCA connector, 1.0vp-p, 75 Ohm
- Current consumption: 130mA
- Operating temperature: -30° C to 50° C / -22° F to 122° F
- Storage temperature: -30° C to 60° C / -22° F to 140° F
- Automatic white balance: AGC and BLC
- Dimensions: 1.1” x 1.6” - 28mm x 42mm
- UPC: 182682253810
- Weight: 0.6
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Ken From Maryland
|One of the best cameras I've found in this price range. Has one of the best night time video quality for cameras in this range. I've used a few different makes and models and would recommend this one for a cheaper camera with great overall video quality night and day!|