- HD Radio receiver built in
- Features iTunes Tagging though HD Radio
- Front USB Connections for iPod/iPhone and USB memory devices
- Made for iPod and iPhone; includes Advanced Passenger Control mode\
- Direct iPod/iPhone control
- MP3 music file playback via USB memory devices
- Front planet AUX input to connect any portable player
- 1 pre-out with subwoofer level control for sound system expansion\
- 3 band parametric EQ - (Bass/Mid/Treble)
- High-pass and low-pass filters
- Power pack ready
- Built-in 18W RMS x 4 amplifier (at CEA-2006 rating)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Billy J Wood From north Mississippi
|Great unit sounds super also installed the small alpine amp :-)|
Bob Daniel From Hopkinsville, KY
I got this head unit to replace the factory AM/FM radio in our 2011 Ford Ranger. With the factory speakers, the replacement instantly improved the quality and range of the music. A week later the factory speakers were replaced with some Pioneer TS-D6802R speakers and the improvement in sound continues!
You will have to read the manual to figure this babay out and to set it up. It has so many features and it is not exactly intuitive to this 57 year old.
I like the radios ability to accept a thumb drive. We have about 2000 cds at home and I ripped about 75 of them onto a 32GB thumb drive. This stereo allows you to play the thumb drive randomly or file to file. The display allows you to change from folder name, song title, etc.