- 1000W RMS x 1 @ 4-Ohms
- 500W RMS x 1 @ 2-Ohms
- Smallest chassis ever, originating from the reliable, powerful ZX-Series
- High efficiency MOSFET power supply
- LED power and protection indicators
- Remote bass level included
- Tuned Bass EQ (0-18 dB bass boost at 40 Hz)
- Preamp RCA outputs
- Muting circuit cancels out unwanted noise
- FIT (Fail-Safe Integration Technology) utilizes differential inputs to reject noise and electrical interference for the quietest operation possible and ultimate audio clarity
- Boost, gain, and crossover frequencies are top-mounted for easy access
- Balanced differential inputs for noise elimination and factory-radio compatibility
- 3 Automatic turn-on modes (remote, DC offset, signal sense)
- Optional edgy vinyl skins for personalizing heat sinks available
- Optional Kicker 08ZXEC endcaps are available for all ZX amplifier models
- High-density convection heat sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Gold-plated RCA level inputs
- Gold-plated screw terminals
- Variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- High-pass subsonic filter (24 dB at 25 Hz)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 25-200 Hz
- Dimensions: 13-5/8"L x 9-5/8"W x 2-1/8"H
- Weight: 10
- Sku: 12ZXS10001
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Lee From South Alabama
Had this Amp in my Passat on 2 15" Comp VR's. I was amazed at hard hard they hit with this TINY amplifier. Good, Clean, Deep bass. Plan to use this same Amp in my Suburban now.