- 400W RMS
- 1200W Peak Power
- 4 Ohm Impedance
- Textured Polypropylene cone with rubber surround
- Frequency Response: 34-300Hz
- Sensitivity: 85dB
- Top-mount depth: 6-3/16"
- Sealed box volum: 1.25 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 2.0 cubic feet
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
philly b From t-town wyoming
this subwoofer bangs! i had 2 12" running 1000 watts to each sub on my last system. and 1 of these with only 450 watts is as loud as the other setup and it sounds so much clearer f**king awesome subs!