- Color: Back
- Mounting Type: Remote
- Smaller chip and faster operating speed.
- Switch Unit: The included dash-mount switch unit can be used to switch the multi-view camera's display mode, view/hide the guidelines display, and adjust the camera to better suit your vehicle.
- Display Modes: The CMOS-310 camera system can display 5 different camera images.
- Super Wide View: wide-angle image covering a horizontal angle of approximately 190°
- Wide View: camera image covering a horizontal angle of approximately 135°
- Overhead View: image seen from the viewpoint straight up above the vehicle
- PinP View: the overhead view is displayed on the upper half of the screen, while the wide view is displayed on the lower half
- Corner View: the views seen from the two corners of the vehicle are displayed on the left and right halves of the screen
- Image Adjustments: The multi-view camera features the following image adjustments.
- Centering: Adjusts the center of the camera installation position
- Right-and-Left Angle: Adjusts the horizontal angle (in the rotary direction) of the camera installation position
- Up-And-Down Angle: Adjusts the vertical angle (inclination) of the camera installation position
- Guideline Adjustments: The multi-view camera features the following guideline adjustments.
- Size: Adjusts the overall size of guidelines displayed in the wide or overhead view mode
- Horizontal Direction: Adjusts the left-right positioning of the guidelines displayed in the wide or overhead view mode
- Vertical Direction: Adjust the length of the guidelines displayed in the wide or overhead view mode
- UPC: 019048199164
- Weight: 2
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Chad From Cochrane, Canada
|Pretty good little camera, although I don't know if it's worth the money. It's better than not having one back there.|