- 80W x 4 @ 4-Ohms
- 100W x 4 @ 2-Ohms
- 200W x 2 [bridged] @ 4-Ohms
- Amplifier Type: Class-AB
- Tri-mode capable.
- Line outputs: Non- Fading Pre-Amp Output.
- Power Supply: DC-DC PWM Power Supply.
- Power Supply Design: MOSFET Power.
- Current Protection: 4 way protection.
- System Indicator: Top Mounted Blue LED Power Indicator.
- External gain control .(Optional)
- Crossover: Adjustable Low-Pass/High-Pass, Bass boost, Phase shift,
- Gain Control: Adjustable Gain Control.
- RCA Input: NI Plated RCA Input Connectors.
- Connector Terminals: NI 2Guage Input Block type Power Terminal and 4Guage out Speaker Block type Terminals.
- Power Requirements: 14.4V DC (11V to 16V)
- Input Sensitivity: 0.2V - 8.0V
- Frequency Response: 20 -20kHz (0, -3dB)
- Speaker Impedance: 4Ω or 2Ω
- Signal to Noise: 90dB < RMS
- THD(RMS): < 0.05 %
- Damping factor : 200<
- Low pass filter: 50Hz - 150Hz, -12dB/oct
- High pass filter: 50Hz - 250Hz, -12dB/oct
- EQ (Equalizer): Bass EQ : 45Hz 0dB - 18dB
- Phase shift: 0° or 180° Variable control.
- Remote control: Variable low pass gain
- 10.1in x 2.3in x 8.8in
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
eric hall From lancaster
I have 2 of the encore t power amps I have the ts 1000 watt and it is bad ass pushing 2 12s. Then I I have this te 4080 and it runs my mid and highs perfect . I would buy another one if I needed it. The price for the power if perfect I say if u find one at a good deal buy it u will be happy.