- 1700W x 1 @ 4-Ohms
- 2500W x 1 @ 2-Ohms
- 3200W x 1 @ 1-Ohms
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Channel Design: 1 Channel. (Mono)
- Line outputs: Non- Fading Pre-Amp Output.
- Power Supply: DC-DC PWM Power Supply.
- Power Supply Design: MOSFET Power.
- Board Circuitry: Double Sided FR-4 PC Board.
- Protection: 4 way protection.
- System Indicator: Top Mounted Blue LED Power Indicator.
- External gain control .(Optional)
- RCA Input: NI Plated RCA Input Connectors.
- Crossover: Adjustable Low-Pass, Bass boost, Phase shift, Sub sonic.
- Gain Control: Adjustable Gain Control.
- Connector Terminals: NI 2Guage Input Block type Power Terminal and 4Guage out Speaker Block type Terminals.
- Data link system: Feature allows the mono amps to be strapped or bridged via master/slave configuration.
- Power Requirements: 14.4V DC (11V to 16V)
- Input Sensitivity: 0.2V - 8.0V
- Frequency Response: 20 -150Hz (0, -3dB)
- Speaker Impedance: 4Ω, 2Ω or 1Ω
- Signal to Noise: 80dB < RMS
- THD(RMS) : < 0.05 %
- Damping factor : 200<
- Low pass filter: 40Hz - 150Hz, -24dB/oct
- Sub sonic filter: 20Hz - 50Hz, -24dB/oct
- EQ (Equalizer): Bass EQ : 45Hz 0dB - 18dB
- Phase shift: 0° or 180° (Switchable)
- Remote control: Variable low pass gain.
- Dimensions: 19.8in x 2.3in x 8.8in
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
mana From waianae hawaii
I wouldnt have ever considered this brand had I not experienced it first hand at a shops display vehicle. The price was well worth it, very cheap for a lot of power. I honestly don't know if it was near rated power or what, but I was sold when I seen what amp the dude was using. I brought mines and had it pushing a 15" L7 dual 2 ohm. It slammed but not as loud as that shops 2 12" R.e. so I saved up money to purchase the same subs. Unfortunetely the day I was getting my box built the amp fried on me. It looks like a Lil resistors burnt out. I took it to the shop and showed them and the dude said Hell try to fix it. Hopefully it works cuz right now I got two subs just sitting in my trunk with no power source lol. But it was built well, had some weight to it. So it's good for the price. I'd reccomend it seeing how I know personally what it can do. If it can't he fix I might get the hifonics 3200.1 which is around the same price and is actually cea certified.
MATT From TEXAS
This product is excellent...i have 2 of the pushing to 2 Kicker L7 15's and they sound amazing...You want big boom bass in your trunk...GET THIS PRODUCT NOW!!!!!!!!