- 60W RMS x 4 @ 4 Ohms
- 85W RMS x 4 @ 2 Ohms
- 170W RMS x 2 [Bridged] @ 4 Ohms
- 500W Max Power
- 4-channel car amplifier
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Variable high- and low-pass filters (50-400 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 50 Hz) on rear channels
- Preamp and speaker-level inputs
- Class-D amplifier design
- MOSFET power and output stages
- Fuse rating: 25A x 2
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 10-5/8"W x 2-1/4"H x 9"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Tyler From NV
|Powering 2 RF power series 6.5" speakers and rear channels bridged on an 8" type R. Amp sounds excellent and never overheats under the seat of the truck, simple to use and nice build quality.|