- Navigation receiver with AM/FM tuner
- Internal amp (18 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 watts peak x 4 channels)
- 6.2" touchscreen
- Fits double-DIN openings
- Built-in GPS with maps of 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, plus 15 million points of interest
- Built-in Parrot Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- Pandora control for iPhone
- Wireless remote
- Audio/visual features:
- Plays CDs, DVDs, MP3/WMAs on disc, and USB thumb drive
- 24-bit digital-to-analog converter
- Built-in iPod control — Clarion's optional adapter required for viewing video content
- 3-band parametric equalizer with 4 tone presets
- Dual-zone capability
- Works with Clarion HD Radio tuner, SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- Inputs: rear USB input, two A/V inputs (front, rear), rear-view camera input
- Outputs: video output, 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Quincy Pease From United States
|I didn't give this stereo all 10s because even though it functions well (after downloading 3 updates for it), whenever I want to listen to XM, I have to call Sirius and have them send an activation signal - every time I turned the stereo on! Idk if it's just a glitch with my unit or if it's an oversight by the manufacturer but it's really annoying. Other than that though, it's a great stereo and if not for the Sirius issue, I'd definitely buy it again.|