- 15" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
- Kevlar reinforced pulp cone with HAMRS Santoprene rubber surround
- Frequency response: 24-200 Hz
- Sensitivity: 88.7 dB
- Top-mount depth: 6-15/16"
- Sealed box volume: 1.32-2.07 cu. ft.
- Ported box volume: 2.07-3.07 cu. ft.
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Cody From Texas
|I purchased this subwoofer to replace a 12'' Type R 3rd Generation. The 12'' subwoofer I had, had the same power rating and did sound good. When I switched to the 15 it definitely had a deeper sound to it. (given the box was tuned at the same frequency as the 12'' Type R box)|
Henry From Orlando fl
Good power handling and efficient. Installed in a sealed box, good frequency response, clear, and loud. Really enjoyed the sub's sound and recommend it to any one.