- Progressive Spider
- Compound Radius Curve Pole Geometry
- Oversized Dual Voice Coils
- Kevlar reinforced pulp cone with HAMRS (High Amplitude Multi Roll) Santoprene rubber surround
- Frequency response: 26-200 Hz
- Sensitivity: 86.4 dB
- Top-mount depth: 5-13/16"
- Sealed box volume: 0.71-1.06 cu. ft.
- Ported box volume: 1.06-1.56 cu. ft.
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
chris From little rock, arkansas
Have a pair sound great hit hard for the money, in custom ported box but they cant handle hifonics brx1600.1d mono block amp had wired 1 ohm beat hard for a couple weeks but full tilt for a while burn the voice coils dont recommend putting more than 1000.1 on them but sounded great good subs
Melvin From Delaware
I upgraded to these from 2 10" Powerbass, and these subs POUND. I running 2 in a dual ported box on 2 Channel 1200 Watt Lanzar amp and I'm more than happy with them. The price for these are very fair in my opinion especially because they deliver a lot of power. I would definitally recommend these
Scott From Idaho
I have 3 of these all in slotport boxes 2 in 1 box 1 in its own slotport box runnin 2 on a mrx-m110 and the other on a kicker zx500.1 they are all wired @ 2 ohms (1600rms) in the trunk of a 5th gen civic 2dr. planning on gettin one more and another mrx-m110. all in all best bang 4 the $ sq is unreal and they can take a beating