If you need to quickly add bass to a system or want to alleviate the hassle of separate amplifiers and subwoofers, then the P300-10 is the right one for the job! The P300-10 features a Punch 10” subwoofer in a custom sealed enclosure and is powered by a mighty 300 Watt amplifier. The system is all-inclusive, so you only need to run power, ground and a signal from the source to get this baby moving. Features a durable exterior that resists scrapes and bumps while in the trunk or cargo area.
Rockford Fosgate is considered the best in car audio in terms of quality, sound and affordability. Onlinecarstereo.com is an authorized retailer of Rockford Fosgate products.
- Peak: 600 watts
- RMS: 300 watts
- Proprietary woofer optimized by Rockford Fosgate for this enclosure
- CEA-2031 Compliant
- Klippel Verified
- Proprietary spider venting/cooling technique
- StampCast basket with integrated spider venting
- High modulus Kevlar™ re-inforced paper-pulp cone
- Semi-flexible, PVC removable protective motor cover
- Multi-point high-temp/high-strength neck joint bonding technique
- Tall-profile VAST™ Santoprene™ surround for larger surface area
- Dual tear & fatigue resistant poly-cotton spider with woven tinsel leads
- Fatigue resistant and reduced strain "stitched on" flexible lead wire design
- Proprietary all metal, radially oriented compression input terminal assembly
- Optimized motor magnetics with extended pole and bumped vented backplate
- High temp 2" voice coil w/ spun-laced Nomex™ insulating re-inforcement collar
- Frequency response: 35-150 Hz
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687340834
- Weight: 24.2
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Robert Careway From Arizona
|This was a great addition to a near stock Honda Accord. I installed it myself. It came with instructions for installation and adjustment. I like the 'Auto On' feauture so I didn't have to run an additional accessory wire. The sound is excellent and more than fills the car with sweet full bass.|