The M700/5 is ideal for a complete audiophile-grade, subwoofer + four satellite system, and it fits comfortably in just about any boat's weather-tight compartments. With this incredible little amplifier, you can drive two pairs of quality component speaker systems with plenty of clean power (75 W x 4 @ 4 Ω), while also delivering a stout 300 W of power to a subwoofer system. The breakthrough that makes this much power possible in such a small chassis is our NexD™ switching design.
The M700/5 includes a 12 dB / octave high-pass filter for one main channel pair, a 12 dB octave high-pass or bandpass filter for the other main channel pair, plus a variable slope low-pass filter for its subwoofer channel. All three filters offer continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-500 Hz. This amplifier's filters can also be configured as a true 3-way crossover, with a low-pass filter for the subwoofer channel, a bandpass filter on Ch. 3 & 4, and a high-pass filter on Ch. 1 & 2. An "x10" multiplier switch on the Ch. 1 & 2 high-pass filter allows its cutoff frequency to be adjusted from 50-500 Hz or 500-5000 Hz. With the addition of an HD-RLC remote level control (sold separately), the amplifier's subwoofer channel level or overall level can be directly controlled from a remote location.
This marine amplifier features white and gray powder-coat finishes, a gasketed cover for the controls and stainless steel hardware for durability in the marine environment.
- 5-Channel Class D M-Series Marine Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating @ 14.4V:
- 4 ohms: 75 watts x 4 chan. + 180 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 100 watts x 4 chan. + 300 watts x 1 chan.
- Bridged, 8 ohms: 150 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 200 watts x 2 chan.
- RMS Power Rating @ 12.5V:
- 4 ohms: 60 watts x 4 chan. + 180 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 90 watts x 4 chan. + 300 watts x 1 chan.
- Bridged, 8 ohms: 120 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 180 watts x 2 chan.
- 5-channel operation
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs
- Pass-Through preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- Advanced Rollback Protection circuitry for advanced thermal and low-impedance protection
- Differential inputs reduce unwanted noise
- Speaker output connections accept up to 8 AWG wire
- +12V and Ground connections accept up to 4 AWG wire
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Variable High-Pass Filter (50-5000 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable Low-Pass Filter (50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (Main Channels): >104 dB
- Frequency Response (Main Channels): 12-22,000 Hz
- Frequency Response (Subwoofer Channels): 10-1000 Hz
- Input Range: 100mV - 4V RMS
- Damping Factor: >150 @ 4 ohm, >75 @ 2 ohm
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion): <1%
- Dimensions: 10-1/4"L x 7-1/16"W x 2-1/16"H
- 4-gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website (SonicElectronix.com) when purchased together with this amplifier.
- Unregulated MOSFET switching type power supply
- NexD Class D Technology reduces distortion and delivers superior efficiency
- Remote bass level input (JL Audio HD-RLC required and sold separately)
- Fully variable 12dB/octave filters with filter frequency selection controls
- Two stereo pairs (RCA-Type Jacks)
- 5-channel marine amplifier
- 75 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms + 180 watts RMS at 4 ohms
- 100 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms + 300 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 200 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms + 300 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- Class-D design
- white and gray powder-coat finishes, gasketed control cover, and stainless steel hardware
- variable high-pass filter on front channels (50-5000 Hz, 12 dB per octave)
- variable high- or bandpass filters on rear channel (50-500 Hz, 12 dB per octave)
- low-pass filter on subwoofer channel (50-500 Hz, 12 or 24 dB per octave)
- optional remote level control
- preamp-level inputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 10-1/4"W x 2-1/16"H x 7-1/8"D
- UPC: 699440982740
- Weight: 7
- Sku: 98274
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.