- JVC CD receiver with built-in MOSFET amplifier
- Power Output: 20 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
- Playback of CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs, including discs loaded with MP3 and WMA files
- Adjustable illumination (you can select different colors for the display and controls)
- Built to fit double-DIN (4"-tall) dash openings
- Remote control included
- Built-in iPod and iPhone controls
- Provides iEQ 3-band equalizer
- 24-bit digital-to-analog converter
- subwoofer level control
- Compatible with satellite radio tuner
- Inputs: front-panel USB input, front-panel auxiliary input
- Outputs: 4-channel preamp outputs (2.5-volt front, rear/sub)
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Scott From New York
Came packaged tightly and neatly. Instructions were easy to read. Easy to install, installed in 15 mins most. Improved quality of my stock speakers, and perfect stereo for my sub. Has alot of customization for color, sub options, speaker options, amp, and more. Very pleased with this product. Always liked JVC and still will keep buying more.
Bill M From Jerome Idaho
Awesome stereo. I purchased one from a local retailer, and spent $300.00 for it.
Mine has built in Bluetooth as well as the rest of the features this one has.
It was a snap to install, I installed it myself in less than an hour with basic hand tools. At the same time I purchased an install kit as well as the wiring harness for my car. Made it it a LOT easier, that way if I sell my car, it will be easy to remove it without destroying the main wiring harness.
I would highly recommend this stereo to anyone who wants a nicely priced stereo full of features that are easy to set up.
I'm using it with the stock speakers that came with my car, and it sounds fantastic.