- 2300W RMS x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- 3000W RMS x 1 @ 2 Ohms
- 3700W RMS x 1 @ 1 Ohm
- 6000W Max Power
- Regulated PWM MOSFET Power Supply
- Black Brushed Aluminum Finish
- Regulated MOSFET PWM Power Supply
- Three-Way Protection Circuitry
- High Level Input w/ Signal Sense
- 200mV-6V Low Level Inputs
- Pre-Amp Low-Level Outputs
- 4g Power/Ground & 8ga Speaker Terminals
- Variable High, Low, & Subsonic Crossovers
- Variable 0-12dB 40Hz Bass Boost.
- Remote Mount Gain Control Included
- Class D Monoblocks Strapable w/ 2-Ohm
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Julio From Orlando Florida
|This amp is so powerful I had it pushing 2 15s and 2 12s in my Yukon Xl the bass was so strong that if you were a hat you would feel it virbrating and you'd feel vibrations all in your nose and then your pants leg the amp was so powerful that my speakers on lasted a week I had them professionally installed and they were 2000watts each I love this amp I do believe its the best you can with 200$|
Derrick McDonald From Jacksonville
|This is a good amp to get you get all the the bass you want I like it better than the rep1 it hit way louder|
Larry From Chi Town
When I first got the amp I wasn't happy with it at all!! I was trying to push 3 L7 15. It just didn't sound like nothing!! But after a week or so it just kicked in out of no where!! Almost brought tears to my eye's!!! One bad thing about this amp it will pick up all the high bass but the low bass, nope. You must have a crossover and a custom box to get everything out this amp!!The amp is good for the price!! 8 stars out of 10!!