- Impedance: single 4 ohm
- Composite polypropylene cone design provides the perfect weight to strength ratio & excellent durability
- Rubber surround allows high amounts of excursion
- Radial contact convex domes geometrical design minimizes cone flex to reduce distortion
- Rolled aluminum former for superior thermal capabilities and increased power handling
- Linear rolled spider provides control and dynamic sound at all volume levels
- Nickel-Plated pushpin terminals provide low-resistance connection & corrosion resistance
- Woven tinsel leads sewn directly into spider for greater reliability
- Single 4 ohm high temperature aluminum voice coil
- Cross-flow window venting reduces VC temperatures
- Forged alloy yoke for superior magnetic field retention
- Deep drawn heavy gauge stamped steel basket
- Also found as: HED10S4
- Xmax: 7.5mm
- Sensitivity: 86 dB
- Mounting Depth: 5-1/4"
- Cutout Diameter: 9"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.