- 300W RMS x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- 500W RMS x 1 @ 2 Ohms
- 800W RMS x 1 @ 1 Ohm
- Class D Circuitry
- 1 Ohm Stable
- Ultra Compact Chassis Design
- Mil Spec Double-Sided Glass Epoxy
- FR4 Circuit Board
- Nickel-Plated Block Terminal
- 4 Way Protection Circuitry
- Thermal, Short Circuit, Overload. and DC offset
- Low Level inputs
- Input Sensitivity: 200 mV-8V
- Variable Low-Pass Crossover: 50 Hz - 250 Hz
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 20 KHz
- THD: 0.12%
- Variable Bass Boost: 0-18 dB
- S/N Ratio: > 80 dB (+/-3 dB)
- 4 gauge power and ground wiring recommended
- Dimension: 5.93" x 2" x 8.27"
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
David Gray From Cincinnati, Ohio
|Very powerful amp for it's size. Running in 2 ohms and haven't overheated it once!|