- Injection molded polypropylene cone - A lighter, thinner yet more rigid cone material.
- Large magnet assembly - High efficiency output, high power handling.
- Silk dome tweeters - Very accurate, high frequency response tweeters.
- FFFT ferro fluid filled tweeters - High heat dissipation - greater reliability.
- 4"x6" Adapter Plate
- Basket - Steel Frame
- Cone Material - IMPP
- Frequency Response - 42Hz - 25kHz
- Peak Power (Watts) - 180
- Rated Power (Watts) - 35
- Protection Boot - Yes
- Sensitivity (dB) - 86
- Surround Material - PU
Thiele Small Parameters
- Compliance (Cms) (?M/N) - 673.74
- Cone Area (Sd) (cm²) - 50
- D.C. Coil Resistance (Re) (Ohm) - 3.6
- Diaphragm Mass (Mmd) (Kg) - 0.00416
- Electrical Q (Qes) - 0.818
- Force Factor (Bl) (TM) - 3.346
- Free Air Resonance (Fs) - 92.884
- Mechanical Q (Qms) - 3.461
- Total Loudspeaker Q (Qts) - 0.661
- VAS (CuFt) - 0.084
- VAS (L) - 2.392
- Voice Coil Impedance - 4 Ohm
- Mounting Depth 2-1/32”
- Mounting Diameter 4-1/16”
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 878816005850
- Weight: 4.5
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.