- Dish Cone Technology - Accurate sound dispersion. Reduced break up distortion.
- Woven heavy duty fabien leads - Vastly improved reliability. Maximum current delivery.
- Heavy Duty Push Terminals - For simple, easy installation. Maximum current delivery.
- Max Voice Coil venting - Improved thermal transfer - greater reliability. High Power handling.
- Cone Material - Pressed Paper
- Frequency Response 24Hz - 1kHz
- Peak Power (Watts) - 1,300
- Rated Power (Watts) - 325
- Sensitivity (dB) - 89
Thiele Small Parameters
- Compliance (Cms) (?M/N) - 113.913u M/N
- Cone Area (Sd) (cm²) - 531.000
- D.C. Coil Resistance (Re) (?) - 3.900 Ohm
- Electrical Q (Qes) - 0.676
- Force Factor (Bl) (TM) - 14.277
- Mechanical Q (Qms) - 6.055
- Total Loudspeaker Q (Qts) - 0.608
- Voice Coil Impedance - 4 Ohm
- Mounting Depth 6-1/16”
- Mounting Diameter 10-15/16”
- Outside Diameter 12-17/32"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 878816005935
- Weight: 15
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.