- Dish Cone Technology - Accurate sound dispersion. Reduced break up distortion.
- Woven heavy duty fabien leads - Vastly improved reliability. Maximum current delivery.
- Heavy Duty Push Terminals - For simple, easy installation. Maximum current delivery.
- Max Voice Coil venting - Improved thermal transfer - greater reliability. High Power handling.
- Cone Material - Pressed Paper
- Frequency Response 33Hz - 1.2kHz
- Sensitivity (dB) - 87
Thiele Small Parameters
- Compliance (Cms) (?M/N) 271.431u M/N
- Cone Area (Sd) (cm²) 356.000
- D.C. Coil Resistance (Re) (?) 3.900 Ohm
- Electrical Q (Qes) 0.493
- Force Factor (Bl) (TM) 12.703
- Mechanical Q (Qms) 7.376
- Total Loudspeaker Q (Qts) 0.462
- Voice Coil Impedance 4 Ohm
- Mounting Depth 4-23/32”
- Mounting Diameter 9"
- Outside Diameter 10-19/32"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 878816006024
- Weight: 9.5
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.