- Talc Filled Polypropylene Cone
- Butyl Rubber Surround
- Heavy Duty 30 oz. Magnet Motor Structure Stamped Steel Frame with Chromed Backplate DVC - Dual 2 Ohm Voice Coil 2” Kapton High Power Voice Coil
- Frequency Response: 20-200Hz
- S/N Ratio @ 1W : 72dB
- Low Level (RCA) Input Impedance: 10k Ohms
- High Level (Speaker) Input Impedance: 2k Ohms
- Input Sensitivity (RCA): 50mV - 3V
- Crossover Frequency: 70-200Hz
- Crossover Slope: 6dB / octave
- Phase: 0-180°
- Fuse: 7.5A
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13.58" x 15.36" x 11.62"
- 4th Order Bandpass Design
- Acoustically Matched Enclosure
- Durable Carpeted Enclosure with Reinforced Construction Contoured Acrylic Viewing Window White LED Spotlight Illumination Glass Mirrored Chamber Compact Size for Easy Installation Wedged Design Fits Against Most Seat Backs
- Performance Matched Class B Design
- Low Level Inputs (RCA)
- High Level Inputs (Speaker)
- Variable Input Level Control
- Variable Low Pass Crossover Frequency Control Variable Phase Control Quick Release Power Harness
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.