- NMEA 2000 CERTIFIED - Connect to an existing NMEA network for communication with FUSION-Link devices and FUSION NMEA 2000 Certified wired remote controls.
- ETHERNET READY - Advanced wireless control is available with the addition of an All-In-One-DHCP Wireless Ethernet Router via iPad, iPhone or Android 'App'
- FUSION-Link - Compatible FUSION-Link Multi-Function displays become the entertainment control centre when connected to the FUSION 700 Series stereo.
- COLOUR DAYLIGHT VIEWABLE LCD - Large backlit colour LCD with adjustable brightness allows for accurate display of the iPod and Sirius interface.
- TRUE 360° WATERPROOF DESIGN - Complies with IPx5 Waterproof standards, which includes full behind dash water protection.
- INNOVATIVE MULTI-ZONE CONTROL - Fully adjustable volume, balance and subwoofer in all 4 zones of the vessel. Have loud music in the cockpit & quieter music in the saloon.
- ADVANCED POWER SAVING - High output efficiency and low battery drain through the latest Class-D Amplifier technology.
- TRUE INTEGRATION FOR iPod - Complete iPod integration & control is provided via a replication of the iPod menu on the stereo display, allowing simple & easy navigation.
- SUPERIOR DIE-CAST CONSTRUCTION - Engineered to withstand the harsh marine environment including salt spray, humidity and pounding seas.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.