- Composite polypropylene cone design provides the perfect weight to strength ratio & excellent durability
- Rubber surround allows high amounts of excursion
- Radial contact convex domes geometrical design minimizes cone flex to reduce distortion
- Rolled aluminum former for superior thermal capabilities and increased power handling
- Linear rolled spider provides control and dynamic sound at all volume levels
- Nickel-Plated pushpin terminals provide low-resistance connection & corrosion resistance
- Woven tinsel leads sewn directly into spider for greater reliability
- Single 4 ohm high temperature aluminum voice coil
- Cross-flow window venting reduces VC temperatures
- Forged alloy yoke for superior magnetic field retention
- Deep drawn heavy gauge stamped steel basket
- Also found as: HED12S4
- Sensitivity: 86 dB
- Mounting Depth: 6"
- Cutout Diameter: 10-15/16"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Chris From Albuquerque New Mexico
|I put a pair in a sealed box and it has an awesome deep thumping sound in all types of music. I was surprised but also very pleased with the outstanding performance that these Cerwin Vegas gave. An outstanding price for these great subwoofers.|
jaychicken From Illinois
Has 2 of these in my 1991 Eclipse gsx in a sealed box. Had them on a kicker zx 500.1 and they sounded amazing. I would reccomend these if you want good quality bass for your smaller vehicles