- In-Dash AM/FM, DVD, MP3, USB Receiver with Remote
- Full-color 7" LCD touchscreen display
- Motorized monitor angle adjustments
- Blue illuminated button lighting
- Power Output:
- Peak: 52 watts x 4 channels
- RMS: 17 watts x 4 channels
- Wireless remote control included
- CD text information display
- 400 NIT LED brightness with 800x480 widescreen resolution
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- 12 or 24 hour clock display
- Playback of DVD, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DivX, CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3, WAV, MP4, JPG and WMA
- Playback of any region DVD discs
- AM/FM tuner with 18FM/12AM presets
- Multi-region FM frequency stepping
- Electronic Shock Protection (ESP)
- 2-band parametric equalizer with 5 selectable tone curves (4 Preset, 1 User)
- 32GB SDHC Card reader for audio and video playback
- Fixed 80Hz subwoofer output
- 3 Sets of 2V preamp outputs (front, rear and mono subwoofer)
- Rear USB Input: USB port allows connection to digital devices such as flash drives, portable media players, etc.
- Dedicated Backup Camera Input: Used for universal rear view cameras with an RCA composite input. The Power Acoustik CCD-3 is recommended and sold separately
- Rear RCA Video Output: Used for connection to separate monitors and devices
- Rear RCA Audio/Video Input: Used for connecting video accessories such as game consoles, video cameras, etc.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Nick From Spring Hill ,Florida
Well , I like it. If your looking for a base model dvd player for your dash this is it. Not a whole bunch of features that I have found so far but it does the basics, plays cds dvds usb hook up and the radio. Not a bunch to it just basic. I wish it had better touch screen and some sorta wallpaper when its on the radio part but other than that I like it. ps dont hook up the dimmer line its to dark when it goes into that mode.