- Built-In Analog TV Tuner
- In-dash CD, MP3, DVD and AVI Receiver
- Full-color 7" LCD touchscreen display
- Motorized monitor angle adjustment
- Theft deterrent detachable front panel
- 12/24 hour clock display
- Power Output:
- Peak: 52 watts x 4 channels
- RMS: 17 watts x 4 channels
- CD text information display
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- Playback of CD, MP3, MP4, DVD, DivX and AVI
- Playback of any region DVD discs
- Recall memory for last DVD position
- AM/FM tuner with 18FM/12AM presets
- Electronic Shock Protection (ESP)
- 2-band parametric equalizer with 5 selectable tone curves (4 Preset, 1 User)
- 32GB SD Card reader for audio and video playback
- NTSC/PAL auto selection
- 3 Sets of 2V preamp outputs (front, rear and mono subwoofer)
- Front A/V Auxiliary Input: 3.5mm headphone jack allows connection to portable media devices such as MP3 players
- Front USB Input: USB port allows connection to digital devices such as flash drives, portable media players, etc.
- Backup Camera Input: Used for rear view cameras with an RCA composite input. The Absolute CAM570 is recommended and sold separately
- Rear RCA Video Output: Used for connection to separate monitors and devices
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jmeezy From Dallas tx.
|I use this product in my Tahoe and really don't have any complaints.I have it with two 12s and a 1600w amp and even though its not the most expensive head unit in the store and no nav,I say save a dollar and go with this head unit to power your system and you can't go wrong.Also the built in tv tuner makes up for the lack of navi.Besides with the cash you save you can go buy u a separate navigation unit,and still walk away with a few dollars in your pockets.And last but not least the Bluetooth phone feature could come in handy in them no cell phone zones,beats a ticket any day.