The PRIME R300X4 is a versatile 4-channel amplifier capable of running your entire system. The R300X4 is great for full-range or component speakers on the front channels with subwoofers on the rear running in bridged/mono mode.
Along with Rockford Fosgate, Onlinecarstereo has been a pioneer in providing quality car audio and video products throughout the U.S. We always strive 100% total customer satisfaction and after market service.
- 75W RMS x 4 @ 4 Ohms
- 300W RMS Max Power
- MOSFET power supply
- Ultra compact chassis
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Soft Start Turn-on
- 4/2 channel operation
- Variable DC offset sensitivity
- MEHSA3 technology for MOSFET temperature reduction
- 2-Way Protection Circuity System
- NOMAD "real time" circuitry protection technology
- Extruded aluminum heat sink for convection cooling and extreme heat dissipation
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Selectable high-pass filter (80 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Selectable low-pass filter (80 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Dimensions: 6-3/4"L x 4-1/4"W x 1-1/2"H
- UPC: 780687333102
- Weight: 2.5
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Edgar Johnson From Forsyth ga
Aaron Henson From Reno, NV
|This little guy Thumps! I did a complete overhaul of my system in my Silverado, and this amp is so powerful, it destroyed my Kicker door speakers! The installer who wired my truck told me that this little amp was more of a competition amp and that I needed at least 100w rms speakers. Also, be careful. Amps rarely ever have the exact rms output the box/add states. My amp came tested at 357w rms! I bought 110w rms door speakers, and I couldn't be more happier!|
Anthony From Texas
|This amp rocks. It is big bang in a small package.|