- 400W RMS x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- 800W RMS x 1 @ 2 Ohms
- 1200W RMS x 1 @ 1 Ohm
- 2400W Max Power
- MOSFET High Speed Switching Power Supply
- RCA (Low Level) Inputs
- Input Sensitivity: 200mV - 8V
- Optional Remote Bass Boost
- 4-Way Protection Circuitry: Thermal, Short Circuit, Overload and DC Offset
- Variable Low Pass Filter: 40Hz - 120Hz
- Sub Sonic control: 20Hz - 50Hz
- Bass Boost Control: 12dB
- Bass Boost Frequency: 50Hz
- Variable Bass Control Remote 0dB 0 12dB
- Phase Sift Switch: 0° - 180°
- Dimensions: 2.64" H, 8.48" W, 10.39" L
- UPC: 651718016342
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Maq Diesel From Ohio
I recently purchased this amp. I had an Infinity 1600a it was good. Was looking for more power options with ohm drops. Well i currently have this amp running a 4ohm load, like my old amp. Well this amp is killing the Infinity I had. I am pushing a louder volume with the gain set lower than the infinity, and also picking up notes of bass the 1600a was leaving out due to the non-adjustable subsonic filter. All in all, I couldnt be any happier. This amp runs cool even after hours of loud volume levels, is quite small, packs a mean punch and for the price, hard to beat! It has a fully adjustable subsonic filter, phase control, gain, bass boost and hz knob. Only complaint i have is i didn't receive a remote bass control for this amp, which i am in process of figuring out why. Audiobahn makes good products and OCS delivers! Superb bang for the buck!!!!!