- 400W RMS x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- 800W RMS x 1 @ 2 Ohms
- 1200W RMS x 1 @ 1 Ohm
- 2400W Max Power
- MOSFET High Speed Switching Power Supply
- RCA (Low Level) Inputs
- Input Sensitivity: 200mV - 8V
- Optional Remote Bass Boost
- 4-Way Protection Circuitry: Thermal, Short Circuit, Overload and DC Offset
- Variable Low Pass Filter: 40Hz - 120Hz
- Sub Sonic control: 20Hz - 50Hz
- Bass Boost Control: 12dB
- Bass Boost Frequency: 50Hz
- Variable Bass Control Remote 0dB 0 12dB
- Phase Sift Switch: 0° - 180°
- Dimensions: 2.64" H, 8.48" W, 10.39" L
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Maq Diesel From Ohio
I recently purchased this amp. I had an Infinity 1600a it was good. Was looking for more power options with ohm drops. Well i currently have this amp running a 4ohm load, like my old amp. Well this amp is killing the Infinity I had. I am pushing a louder volume with the gain set lower than the infinity, and also picking up notes of bass the 1600a was leaving out due to the non-adjustable subsonic filter. All in all, I couldnt be any happier. This amp runs cool even after hours of loud volume levels, is quite small, packs a mean punch and for the price, hard to beat! It has a fully adjustable subsonic filter, phase control, gain, bass boost and hz knob. Only complaint i have is i didn't receive a remote bass control for this amp, which i am in process of figuring out why. Audiobahn makes good products and OCS delivers! Superb bang for the buck!!!!!