- Touch slide control screen(Graphic screen allows easy control of operations by touch)
- Picture control: Brightness/contrast/hue/chrome
- USB/SD-MMC card reader MP4-JPEG/MP3 WMA playback
- Repeat/program/random/intro play
- Treble/bass/balance/fader/volume control
- AM/FM stereo receiver
- Electronic anti-shock
- Aux rear input
- Auto memory store/preset scan
- Support DVD/VCD/CD/CD-R/CD-RW/MP3
- Parking video output
- 30 preset stations memory
- 320 watts total output(4x80 watts)
- Bluetooth function auto muting feature, hands free talking capabilities
- 3 channel RCA preamp output/subwoofer output
- Card-sized full function remote control
- IPod connector
- 4G SD card w/USA/Canada/Mexico maps
- Text to speech & turn by turn voice prompts allows to keep your eyes on the road while navigating with convenient voice guidance
- Unit dimensions: 7.24"D x 7.01"W x 3.94"H
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Willie Seaward From Forestville , Maryland
This is a great unit for the price I recommended it to all who can use a double-din radio easy hook up. Go Pyle!
Neil From Scottsdale, AZ
|Great unit with Pyle quality at a terrific price!|
Wayne Teeters From United States
I really like this system. It suits all the needs I purchased it for and has worked well for me. I give it an 8 in all catagories because everything could be better, no matter how good it is. So, an 8 from me is as good as it gets. If there is one thing I could mention that is that the screen is not easily viewable when the sun is a factor, but I have a slight vision problem and that could be my source of the problem. So all in all, very pleased.