The PRS-D800 2-channel amplifier offers 125 watts RMS of crystal-clear power per channel, for driving high-quality speakers and components. 1-channel mode, and this amp will send 300 watts RMS of clean bass power to your sub. This full-range amplifier doesn't include any frequency filters or bass boosts that'll sidetrack the sound from its direct path to your speakers. Also, offers the superior performance of Pioneer's full-range digital amplifier technology. With cool-running operation of Class D design — all in a chassis that's only 10" long and a little over 4" wide.
- 125W RMS x 2 @ 4 Ohms
- 150W RMS x 2 @ 2 Ohms
- 300W RMS x 1 [Bridged] @ 4 Ohms
- 600W Max Power
- Oxygen-Free Copper Wire Coil for Output
- TVC(Total Volume Control) increases signal-to-noise ratio
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Soft start turn-on
- 2 or Mono channel operation
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 10-30000 Hz
- Dimensions: 10"W x 4-1/8"D x 2"H
- UPC: 884938153133
- Weight: 4
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Bleys From Pennsylvania
|Superb compact amp. Easy to fit in any build you are working on. Sounds great and has plenty of power for its size.|