- IMPP Composite Seamless Cone
- Dual-Layer Elastic Polymer Surround
- 14% Larger Surface Area than Previous Model for Louder and Higher Quality Bass Reproduction
- Extra-tough suspension for high durability to withstand high input power
- 4-Layer Copper voice coil with aluminum former for improved heat dissipation
- Subwoofer design allows for flexible in-car installation in a box or in a free-air type application
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 250Hz
- Sensitivity: 95 dB
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Mounting Depth: 6"
- Cut-Out Dimensions: 11-1/6"
- Recommended Enclosure: 0.85 to 1.75 cu. ft. (for sealed enclosure)
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Darian From mn
Blow a voice coil on one of my other subs and needed to update. Found these subs and they fit in the specs of my fiberglass box. After getting them I saw the "plastic shell" over the magnet was too big. 3 screws allowed it to come off, giving the room to drop right in. After dialing them in with the amp, they sound great. Solid range. Low distortion. Handle big watts. Well worth the money.
edward griffin From United States
|It was hard to believe that I was able to purchase such a great product at a very low price. You now have a new repeat customer.|