- CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (14 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs, including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, and WAV files
- built-in HD Radio tuner
- Pandora control through iPhone
- music file playback on select Android devices through USB input
- variable color illumination with separate control of display and buttons
- MIXTRAX for a DJ-inspired audio/visual experience with compatible devices (see Details)
- remote control
- Advanced Sound Retriever (ASR) for improved sound quality from compressed music files
- 5-band equalizer with seven preset tone settings
- 3-level loudness
- low-pass and high-pass filters
- subwoofer level control
- built in iPod control — no adapter necessary, but adding an optional cable lets you leave your iPod cable at home
- inputs: front panel auxiliary input; rear USB input
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Justin Williams From Boiling Springs, South Carolina
|I bought this for my mom and she loved it because of how good it sounds she says it sounds better than the factory CD player in her 2013 Dodge Charger you can't go wrong with pioneer CD players I've had 4 pioneer CD players I haven't had a bad one yet|